Friday, August 17, 2012

images: Laban and Ballet directions of movement

an unedited selection of images. The one I was looking for was Laban 12 directions and Ballet 6 directions. Have not yet found a clearly labelled 6 directions for ballet image but the last image is for 12 directions of Laban. 



sources above: in pdf files in folder: desktop - dissertation august 2012 - friday - laban/ballet


 

and at last I found the 6 directions of movement in dance: Directions of ballet movement at bottom of this link! YEAH http://www.h2g2.com/approved_entry/A3788850

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment it may take a while for me to find it. I don't check this old research gathering blog very often these days. it is 2021 - about 10 years since I last added to this collection. But I hope that you find some of the material I gathered for my dissertation helpful.