Thursday, August 16, 2012

videos: William Forsythe / Laban model / backbone of my essay!

I can't quite believe the luck that I found these:
Improvisation Technologies excerpt from volker kuchelmeister on Vimeo.

Improvisation Technologies Laban model from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.

Improvisation Technologies Parallel Shear from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
Improvisation Technologies Extrusion Extension from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
Improvisation Technologies Lines and Planes from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
IT Curved Lines from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
 Improvisation Technologies Extruding & Collapsing Points from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
Improvisation Technologies Installation from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
Improvisation Technologies Noah D. Gelber demo from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.
Improvisation Technologies Prototype from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.

Improvisation Technologies, A Tool for the Analytical Dance Eye from UNSW iCinema Centre on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment it may take a while for me to find it. I don't check this old research gathering blog very often these days. it is 2021 - about 10 years since I last added to this collection. But I hope that you find some of the material I gathered for my dissertation helpful.